The SRAS Recertification Program
Recertification Overview and Requirements:
- Select two, E-learning modules: Each on-line module contains both a video presentation and a supplementary reading element and affords students an individually-paced learning environment that can happen anywhere and anytime.
- Recertification Practicum: In lieu of a final exam, you must complete an individualized practical application project within 30 days of concluding the SRAS-recertification seminar. Choose any topic or concept that is of special interest to you and that has been covered during the recertification presentation. The goal is to make a very practical application of this concept to your SRA program. ( More details are included in the presentation for this project).
- Assessment: Completion of 2 recertification modules and the associated practicums will be required to renew your SRAS credential.
- Deadline: The pre-reading assignments and practicums need to be completed within 30 days of your start date.
- Code of Ethics: You will once again be asked to review and sign the Ascend Code of Ethics agreement.
- SRAS Recertification: The credential is valid for 2 years.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a follow up email with more details on payment and accessing the coursework.