The SRAS Recertification Program
Recredentialing Overview and Requirements:
- 2 e-learning modules: On-line modules and supplementary reading affords students an individually-paced learning environment that can happen anywhere and anytime.
- 2 Online quizzes: Each module will be followed by a short quiz . You may use your notes as a guide to answer questions in the quizzes.
- Deadline: The pre-reading assignments and online quizzes need to be completed within 30 days of your start date.
- Recertification Practicum: In lieu of a final exam, you must complete an individualized practical application project within 30 days of concluding the SRAS-recertification seminar. Choose any topic or concept that is of special interest to you and that has been covered during the recertification presentation. The goal is to make a very practical application of this concept to your SRA program. ( More details are included in the presentation for this project).
- Assessment: Scoring will be based on the 2 quizzes and the individualized project. An 80% cumulative score will be required to renew your SRAS credential.
- Code of Ethics: You will once again be asked to review and sign the Ascend Code of Ethics agreement.
- SRAS Recertification: The credential is valid for 2 years.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a follow up email with more details on payment and accessing the coursework.